Fur Free Friday Demo Santa Clara County 11/25

  • allmiracles2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011

      The Santa Clara County Activists for Animals is sponsoring our annual

      Fur Free Friday Demo at

      Santana Row and Stanford Shopping Center on Friday November 25th

      The itinerary:

      10-12: Santana Row, San Jose - Crate and Barrel Corner of Santana Row

      and San Carlos.

      12-2: Lunch at the Yardhouse Restaurant (Vegan friendly) at 300 Santana

      Row

      2-4: Stanford Shopping Center at Neiman Marcus

      Around the world, activists are making strides to forever end the

      appalling fur trade. On fur farms, foxes, mink, rabbits, and other

      species are kept in squalid, tiny cages where they go mad running back

      and forth, desperate to escape. Their efforts to get out are only

      realized at the end of their tortured lives, when these terrified and

      helpless animals are killed by such stunningly crude methods, including

      gassing, neck-breaking, and anal electrocution.

      Please join us! It is critical. Leaflets and signs will be provided

      You can come to one or both locations!

      Contact:Paris at allmiracles2@...

      Signed: Paris Harvey