free event, on growing fruit

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      is anyone going, can they take notes for me, or film the event?

      we love fruits and veggies!

      in a year, I'm going to start growing more food..

      Saturday, November 5, 2011
      Growing Fruit in the Pacific Maritime Climate - How to Get Started

      Join local authors Barbara Edwards and Mary Olivella for a discussion and signing of their book, From Tree To Table: Growing Fruit Trees in the Pacific Maritime Climate. Fall is the time to plan your urban orchard whether one tree or many. From Tree To Table tells how to choose, plant, prune and care for fruit trees, and includes delicious fruity recipes from well-known chefs from San Francisco to Vancouver. Come and learn about growing fruit in our area and the microclimates in your yard. Ann Ralph, From Tree To Table contributor and fruit tree consultant, will be here to help answer your fruit tree questions.
      Time:2pm - 4pm.
      Location:Ecology Center Store, 2530 San Pablo Ave., Berkeley.
      Cost:Free.
      Info:510-548-3402, store@...,http://www.ecologycenter.org/store/.
       Wheelchair accessible.

      sign, Sunny

      private signature-you don't have to read it:
      (This is mostly for my friends/"followers")

      Great Informative Movie-
      http://forksoverknives.com/

      Movie Trailer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJbYAYzP04
      This movie is a great XMAS present for someone you care...
      Available for sale for $20, $17 each for buying 2 or more