Christmas vegtour in crete

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      This looks like a good deal !

      Enjoy your trip to Crete.

      JC

      --- On Thu, 11/3/11, Portokalakis Giorgos <portoclub@...> wrote:

      From: Portokalakis Giorgos <portoclub@...>
      Subject: FW: Christmas vegtour in crete
      To: wvdinfo@...
      Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 9:04 AM

      Based on minimum 6 / maximum 8 persons

      Rate was: $1500 / now $900 (40% off)

      Presented by Marketing Division of PORTO Club & Paleologos travel services

      November 2011, Newsletter No. 36 Special edition Vol.14

      Breaking News from the desk of Paleologos travel services Marketing Division

       We are the actual travel provider and not a third party affiliate

      We are a full service travel professionals having been in travel business for over 30 years.

      Located in the beautiful island of Crete , our vision is simple!

      Be the Porto Club our clients rely on to have up most professionalism accurate

      and on time result while providing clients with friendly and outgoing service

      BASED ON SMALL PARTIES OF 6-8 PERSONS

      CHRISTMAS COOKING CLASSES IN CRETE

      DECEMBER 22 – DECEMBER 29 or DECEMBER 29, 2011 – JANUARY 5, 2012

      INTRODUCTORY PRICE

      $700

      8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS

      FOR A LIMITED TIME

      INCLUDES

      ACCOMMODATION

      7 nights’ accommodation / double occupancy at beautiful traditional A class lodge

      TRANSPORTATION / TOURS

      7 days chartered vehicle with English speaking driver known Crete , the culture

      and Vegetarian / Vegan lifestyle to drive you the island, meet locals, visit archaeological / historical sites

      see and sample various artisan products: beekeeping, weaving, pottery, winemaking and olives

      MEALS

      All meals: 7 Breakfasts –7 lunches – 7 dinners

      7 cooking classes at the lodge preparing the evening meals ending the daily cultural tours

      DO NOT INCLUDE:

       TIPS - Entrance fees at archaeological / historical sites – drinks

      www.portoclub.gr + www.ferries.gr

      RECOMMENDATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

      Porto Club travel services Mr. George Portokalakis

      28, Efodou street & Pelasgon corner. 71303 Heraklion – Crete – Greece

      Tel. (211)30 2810 317358 & 2815 002754. Fax. (211)30 2815 002754

      Email. info@... & portoclub@...

      Web. www.portoclub.gr & www.paleologos.gr

      ## We are the actual travel provider and not a third party affiliate ##