Looking for Vegetarian Housemate

  • l f
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      Vegetarian (Vegan preferred) housemate wanted for nice, well-lit,
      spacious downstairs unit with Pergo laminated flooring (includes two
      undivided 12'X 13' and 9'X 11' rooms and lots of closet space) with
      private bath and entry way to backyard. Lovely backyard has lemon tree and apricot tree, and potential for garden if you like.

      Share kitchen and washer/dryer with owner and his small hearing dog.
      Located in North Oakland (on 58th Street between Shattuck and Telegraph) near numerous bus lines and 3 BART stations.

      $800 Rent/month and PG&E gas (I just installed solar panels on my roof and no longer pay for electricity). Available approximately 12/01/05.

      To move in, must provide references and pay 1st and $1600 security
      deposit.

      Larry Fishman
      510-601-5005