free organic dog food + time to vote tomorrow

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      FREE organic juice pulp can be mixed with your dog food

      free at all locations

      every pulp you take, 50 cents donated to an animal organization

      ==
      One time, they were only juicing fruit.  The worker said that particular pulp you can use it for your bread, cup cakes etc...

      ===
      Loving hut in SF Chinatown, gives out free vegan dried dog food for your dog.

      i saw this while dining at the restaurant.  I won't be surprised if this happens at all the other Loving Hut restaurants.

      --
      I met a dog that will only eat VEGAN dried dog food....  non vegan dried dog food he won't touch.   The owner of the dog receive a free sample from World Veg Festival and will start buying the vegan dried dog food....

      ==
      Time to vote tomorrow

      for SF, Don't vote for leland Yee or Ed Lee, they were against the BAN on shark Finning.

      sign, Sunny

      private signature-you don't have to read it:
      (This is mostly for my friends/"followers")

      Great Informative Movie-
      http://forksoverknives.com/

      Movie Trailer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJbYAYzP04
      This movie is a great XMAS present for someone you care...
      Available for sale for $20, $17 each for buying 2 or more