$650 - Share nice home with easy commute to San Francisco (daly city)

  • irondoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011

      $650 - Share nice home with easy commute to San Francisco (daly city)

      It's a wonderful light-filled 4-bedroom 2.5-bathroom 2-story mid-century Doelger home in St. Francis Heights, Daly City on Eastmoor Ave. Today is an amazingly sunny day, and I can see The Avenues and a glimpse of Golden Gate Park from the dining room!

      You will get an unfurnished bedroom (11 x 12). You'll share a full bathroom with one other. She has her own 1/2 bathroom. We will share all common spaces e.g. kitchen, dining and living rooms. This home also has a washer/dryer, nice backyard, and sizable garage for some storage. The house is surrounded by a manicured lawn. It's an 11-minute walk from the Colma BART and 4-minute drive to Daly City BART. Because there are no houses across the street, there's a nice view of San Francisco lights from the living and dining room at night, yet because of the folliage across the street, it has a nice woodsy feel, too. The neighborhood is really nice and safe.

      It's really convenient to SF. On a good day and depending on your driving habits, you can get to Noe Valley in 12 minutes. I'm also less than a mile from the ocean, so the air is crisp and invigorating! San Bruno mountain is about a mile away if you like trekking.

      Trader Joe's, Safeway, Ranch 99, Target, Westlake, Ocean Beach, Lake Merced, Pacifica, Serramonte shopping center (where there are weekly farmer's market), SFSU, Stonestown Galleria, public library, lots of wonderful grocery stores and interesting produce and other amenities are nearby. There are lots of services.

      I'm a member of a terrifically clean and large Planet Fitness, which is about 3 blocks away and $10-a-month-no-commitment gym; it's open 24/5. I shop at Costco regularly and am happy to invite you to shop there with me. I get some of my organic fruits and veggies there.

      I am a humorous, kind, optimistic, vegan HR communications professional woman in my 50s who works 9-5, and keeps and enjoys a neat unpretentious home. I enjoy occassionally dining at home with friends and roommates, listening to music, attending events.

      Another woman in her 20s will be joining us shortly. She's very sweet and loves a clearn home. Her sweet small mellow dog will spend weekends in the dowstairs room here.

      I am looking for a friendly, easy-going, aware person who is emotionally mature, respectful, responsible on all levels, financially stable, clean and kind who cares for the home and who enjoys sharing an occasional meal. If you have a lot of drama, financial issues and are hard on your living space, please pass.

      Pictures below is of the room.

      Take a virtual stroll of the neighborhood here:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Eastmoor+ave+and+Mirada,+daly+city,+ca&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&wrapid=tlif130011431280210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

      Rent is $650 + utilities. Please be prepared to pay $700 deposit. Thank you.

      Feel free to contact me for a visit. I think you'll be very pleased.