Feel Real, + Martha Devine

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Feel Real in SF Judah street has set hours

      Tue-Sunday 8-3pm 5pm-9pm

      They now serve home made huge vegan cookies $3 and
      brownies $3. They no longer serve those vegan dessert
      cakes.

      ==
      The 90% vegetarian grocery store on Broadway and
      Stockton is NOT owned by Layonna, it just has
      "Layonna" on their green canapy. I think I submitted
      all the info about this store at Ultimate Guide, I'm
      not sure what happened. The store opened over 4
      months ago.

      They have approximately 12 meat items and 200
      vegetarian items in the store.

      They sell 5 types of TVP textured vegetable products.

      Would you believe the cheapest price of TVP, I've
      found is at Real Foods on Geary and 24th Ave-cheaper
      than Rainbow.

      ==
      Martha Devine, lives in Arcata, former owner of a
      vegan Soy Ricotta product.

      She is recovering from a removal of a brain tumor at
      UCSF and will be in town for a few days. She is doing
      well and will go home soon. Her number at the hospital
      is 415 353 8149. Barney told me to pass this info to
      her friends.

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      surviving the energy fiasco
      ride a bike, wear a jacket, eat more uncooked foods like salads, use a pressure cooker rather than baking, use grey water to wash the sidewalk.
      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com