cooking class by Millennium Chef, Justin

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      I'm not sure if Justin still works there but he's a
      great cook!

      He makes a great raw Hemp dressing for salads!
      I hope he can teach that someday...

      ==
      class is cooked vegan not raw..has basic cooking
      skills in the class

      FYI

      *Saturday, November 19; 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m

      OrganicAthlete board member Justin Lucke is teaching a
      class!

      Organic Cooking: The Art of Eating Well, San
      Francisco, CA
      Maintain optimal health and energy during this holiday
      season as you learn to prepare delicious alternatives
      to some traditional Thanksgiving favorites. This
      hands-on class focuses on tasty Tuscan-influenced
      cooking and uses organic ingredients. Examine the
      benefits of a plant-based diet and learn techniques,
      from basic knife skills and prep work to ingredient
      selection and menu preparation. Bring a healthy
      appetite and be ready to enjoy an amazing feast.
      Fee: $45 per person*
      http://www.crissyfield.org/center/fall05.htm

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      surviving the energy fiasco
      ride a bike, wear a jacket, eat more uncooked foods like salads, use a pressure cooker rather than baking, use grey water to wash the sidewalk.
      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.

      http://mail.yahoo.com