10 vegetarian celebraties

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011

      can someone invite them to the Oct 6 & 7 International Vegetarian Union?

      It would be great if they show up....

      oprah was vegan for a week.....
        she loves Mac and Cheese and FRied Chicken too much

      ==

      coming soon, East Bay organic vegan restaurant

      Chef/owner has over 20 years working in the restaurant business.

      Hey, i found a GREAT VEG restaurant in Dublin CA.   They were giving a demo Sat , World Veg FEstival, around 11 or 12 noon

      They were indian folks and they served me a delicious quinoa dish

      --
      oct 15,   bernal heights and Potrero hills have a FREE petty zoo.

      last year, at the Potrero Hill festival the petting zoo folks from san leandro said their pets are like family and they will never kill them for food.  I was an adult and they let me pet and feed the kids.  The feed is oNLY $1.

      I'll be there

      ==

      23rd Annual Fiesta on the Hill | Bernal Heights
      Sunday, October 16 – 10:00 am | Cost: FREE | Cortland Avenue - between Bocana Ave & Folsom St
      The Fiesta on the Hill is a community-based, alcohol-free festival with an attendance of over 20,000 friends and neighbors from San Francisco‘s Bernal Heights area.
      The event includes:
      a petting zoo
      pony rides
      a pumpkin patch
      non-profit booths
      live music on two stages
      food vendors
      The Festival benefits the Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center …

      ==
      this the one i'll be going..

      sign, Sunny

      private signature-you don't have to read it:
      (This is mostly for my friends/"followers")

      Great Informative Movie-
      http://forksoverknives.com/

      Movie Trailer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJbYAYzP04
      This movie is a great XMAS present for someone you care...
      Available for sale for $20, $17 each for buying 2 or more
    • bee
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
        Hmmm. I don't think Gwyneth is vegetarian.

        http://goop.com/newsletter/68/

      • vasumurti@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
          Gwyneth Paltrow is married to Chris Martin of the band Cold Play -- a vegan band!

          I like the Cold Play songs "Clocks" and "God Put a Smile Upon Your Face" -- nothing else.

          It's possible she isn't even vegetarian.  Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin named their first child Apple.

          It doesn't logically follow they named her after Fiona Apple.

          --Vasu

          vasumurti@...