Vegetarian Roommate Wanted

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      Hi
      I have a lovely room with a private bath in a beautiful Townhome complex, for rent. It has in-home washer and dryer and all the ammenities on the premises, including patio (right outside your bedroom patio door!), gym, hot tub, pool, AC. It is in Pleasant Hill directly across the street for JFK University. Off 680, but you can't hear the freeway.
      I have a small miniature Doxie.
      I am vegan so would like a vegetarian. I am an active animal rights activist.
      I have lived here for almost 5 years... it is a great place. Beautiful fountains and walking areas
      The current lease is at $725.00 per person, per month. This includes utilities!. At lease renewal my rent has actually gone down before! Sometimes it goes up a few bucks.
      Interested in knowing more?
      Paris Harvey

      Ms. Paris Harvey bitebackvegan@yahoogroups.com 925 788 8296 (PST)
      http://www.peta.org/AnimalLiberation/display.asp ...Spend a few minutes here.