World Veg Day, Oct 4-update

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 4:46 PM
      www.sfvs.org

      I hope to see everyone at World Veg Day. Here's a few suggestions that will make your day on Sat a bit more pleasant.

      On Sat, there will be limited parking. (two concerts going on, brrrrr)
      I suggest, please take public transportation if possible. The N Judah Train is only 15 minutes from downtown SF. The train arrives every 12 minutes.

      If must drive, paid parking is available at UCSF at 2nd Ave and Judah. There's a free shuttle bus that goes to Golden Gate park every 15 minutes. The parking lot is only l/2 mile from 9th Ave and Lincoln You can easily get there by walking down the hill in less than 10 minutes.

      Sorry I do not know the cost of the parking.

      Please come early to ensure you will not miss anything.

      If you are volunteering the doors open at 8am. For the public, it will be 10am. Don't forget to dress warm, it'll be 60 degrees or so in SF.

      Come hungry, we have lots of food for you to buy or sample.

      This is one of the biggest and best event in the SF Veg Community, please don' t miss it. If you have literature on "Animal Rights Against Violence" or any Vegetarian related materials we have a table for you to put it in.

      p.s. Polly S. will be there