Re: [SFVeg] Hitler a vegetarian?

  • Doug Dyment
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2005
      I don't know why folks are dumping on the posting about the Hitler
      myth. It's an extremely common belief, often used in misguided
      attempts to discredit vegetarianism. Sure it's a fallacious argument,
      but it's easier to point out that it's just plain wrong than to try
      to educate some people about the nature of logical fallacy.

      So I was happy to read some authoritative citings concerning the issue.

      ... Doug

      "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally
      look at the results." --Winston Churchill