Peter talented Chef hidden away in Santa Rosa

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      He can make vegan dim sum,  vegan Japanese food etc..

      If you want catering he can do it.
      One of these days, I want to him to cater a Japanese meal.  His friend owns the famous Japanese vegan restaurant in NY and shared some recipes with him.

      Peter currently owns "Fresh China"  , was former owner of "Pure Land Veg restaurant " in San Bruno/San Mateo

      He was featured in the Chronicle for one of the best dim sum

      (warning, photos of meat)

      sign, Sunny

      private signature-you don't have to read it:
      (This is mostly for my friends/"followers")

      Great Informative Movie-
      http://forksoverknives.com/

      Movie Trailer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJbYAYzP04
      This movie is a great XMAS present for someone you care...
      Available for sale for $20, $17 each for buying 2 or more