A Big Thank You

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      A Big THANK YOU to Dixie, JC, and the whole staff of the World Vegetarian Weekend 2011. I had a wonderful time feeding and presenting my demo to a full house of people who wanted to learn about Raw Seasonal Salads. A great thanks to the volunteers who helped me cut and chop salad greens and veggies for a 100 hungry attendees. I appreciated everyone's input into making this a very successful festival. I'm looking forward to next year's event.

      Bravo to all!

      Robin