Visit DAily Health, they lots of prepared vegan food

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      and raw foods too

      located 9th ave, between Irving and Lincoln.

      come check it out, it's only l/2 block from world Veg Day.

      Please thank Daily Health for giving us refrigerator space , for our World Veg Day, yogurt samples and fake jerkies.   Come to World Veg Day , it ends tomorrow sunday oct 2
      .

      If you can, pls stay for Sunday breakdown, we start working  at 5pm..  at times, Dixie , Stan, Tom, Janet tom, Richard, (Nancy, ) are the same folks that stay late to clean up.

      The more volunteers what have for cleanup, the funnier and better this task can be.
      ==
      I drank a lot of green smoothie, with lettuce strawberry, bananas, and apples.  I had non stop energy for 14 hours straight today

      ==
      also on 9th Ave , lincoln and Judah,  Ebisu restaurant has a vegan female chef.  That's very interesting...

      sign, Sunny

      private signature-you don't have to read it:
      (This is mostly for my friends/"followers")

      Great Informative Movie-
      http://forksoverknives.com/

      Movie Trailer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJbYAYzP04
      This movie is a great XMAS present for someone you care...
      Available for sale for $20, $17 each for buying 2 or more