An evening with mystic, vegan, author Myra Jackson: "Living in Councilship"

  • Michael Bedar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Living In Councilship: Alchemy of Synthesis and Distinction

      We are in a period of game-changing events, degradation of known norms, and a deep sense of yet unseen, emergent new forms. The curtain has been pulled back and the world of our creation is in view.  We see the dissolution of an era and its spoils. Clearly, it is unwise to return to former ways of being. Oz is no more. It can be a confusing time for many. Where will we end up?

      In this lecture, we illustrate the inherent beauty in the cyclic descent of celestial energies and the alchemical heat that excites synthesis in all aspects of planetary and human life. Do you know — the means to thrive is present? And that it is being evoked through our inter-relatedness and interdependence with all life? And, that the alchemical container hosting the evolutionary forces at play is Earth herself, and your body?

      In this lecture, we will elucidate the opportunity given to us all to be as alchemists in council with all life during these defining times. This information is highly inspirational and exceedingly practical.

      Myra Jackson: Described as a Mystic and Evocateur of the sacred well-rooted in various ancient spiritual and tantric lineages, Myra devotes her time in service to organizations focused on human transformation. Educated as an engineer, Myra found that her early training in electrical theory informed her spiritual life. Today, that training provides useful metaphorical language in discussing the subtle realm and alchemy. Myra feels that The Great Mother (with her masculine fully ensconced) is an archetype emerging with fierce clarity and resplendent force, evoking our re-membering during these transitional times. After 30 years, she unveils this whispered wisdom in the public domain.

      LIVING in COUNCILSHIP with Myra Jackson
      WHEN: Mon, October 3, at 7:00-9:00 p.m.
      WHERE: Terra’s Temple/Tree of Life Bay Area
      654 Oakland Ave,
      Oakland,  CA 94611
      We'd appreciate knowing if you attend to come, through email.
      This evening is offered on a gift basis.

      From how I have experienced Myra Jackson before, I think Living In Councilship will be submlime beyond my imagination.   - Micha'el Bedar