Hungry tomorrow, world vegetarian day, we are making dinner :-)

  • Jeanne Besanceney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      Hi Everybody,

      If you're hungry tomorrow, world vegetarian day, we are making the raw dinner.
      If you are there, or thinking about coming... I'm busy doing my best, chopping and julienning, to make the food great.

      If you're there, please look for me: I'm the one working alongside Lisa in the black chef coat, blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses. Often when I'm catering/chef-ing, I'm so busy that I rarely get a good photograph of myself. So if you see me, please say hi, take a picture of me in action, and email it to me if you can.

      My email is:

      Chef Jeanne Besanceney
      San Francisco
      (415) 867 - 3718