volunteers to help with Living Foods prep

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      Friday 2:30 to 7pm in the County Faire building
      Sat, in the afternoon

      if you can help, pls contact Lisa 925 989 1811

      sorry but the volunteers cancelled at the last minute
      there's a 20% or more volunteer cancellation...in most events

      volunteers pls try not to cancel or help find a replacement

      ==
      if you want to volunteer pls contact
      the volunteer coordinator  Greg,  415 386 3718

      PLEASE do not contact me,

      I am busy, plus i'm picking up donations now.
      I am doing outreach, getting people to BUY dinners...

      this year,we hope to sell out our organic dinners, it will be a shame, if we have too many left over

      Please try to find the answer, and ask the appropriate people

      sign, Sunny

      private signature-you don't have to read it:
      (This is mostly for my friends/"followers")

      Great Informative Movie-
      http://forksoverknives.com/

      Movie Trailer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJbYAYzP04
      This movie is a great XMAS present for someone you care...
      Available for sale for $20, $17 each for buying 2 or more