postponed for next Sat because of Veggie Day...Donation based Vegan dinner (mostly raw) and Free Introduction to Breathwork

  • Mahendra aka Briksha
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011

      Donation based Vegan dinner  and Free Introduction to Rebirthing Breathwork  with Briksha

      on Saturday October 8th,

      5.30pm-8.30pm

      Yoga Society Of San Francisco

      2872 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA

      An Invitation to introduction of Rebirthing Breathwork and Hamsa Integral Breathwork -Teacher Training( HIB-TT)

      menu for dinner

      Mahendra soup (very popular at Jhudalicious juice bar) with quinoa salad (cooked)

      rainbow salad with tahini curry dressings

      dessert and more

      we will give a brief test of breathwork with outlines of HIB tt and discussion of

      what is breathwork,

      what`s it`s benefits,

      why to practice  consciously and correctly breathing,

      3 dimensions of Breathing,
      integral perspective in Breathwork,
      with an outlines of upcoming HIB TT, it`s structure, curriculum, field and benefit for personal as well as professional growth

      Upon completing level 1 of Hamsa Integral breathwork, you will earn  50hrs for yoga Therapy coarse offered by ASA

      followed by introduction and some simple practices we will eat organic Vegan dinner and celebrate community and gathering.

      Rsvp is required, if you are coming for dinner, to rsvp go to http://www.meetup.com/with-the-breath/event...