Vans/SUV pick up truck needed to haul WVD goodies to GGPark

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hello all,

      We need a van or SUV or a pick-up truck to transport the boxes of
      goodies to be stuffed to the giveaway grocery bags for distribution
      this Sunday, Sept 25. The boxes will be picked up at my place on 16th
      St & Valencia St in Inner Mission and will be brought to the SF
      County Fair Bldg in Golden Gate Park on Saturday afternoon.

      We also need volunteer four (4) haulers to help us load and unload
      the items to be transported which are as follows:
      34 boxes of 2ft x 2 ft masuya crackers (not heavy)
      50 boxes of vegetarian times magazines (approx 10 lbs per box)
      several boxes of coupons
      several boxes of clif bars
      2,000 pcs of empty grocery bags to be picked up at Rainbow Grocery on
      Saturday afternoon and will need to be delivered to the SF County
      Fair Bldg.

      We look forward to your telephone call so we can make this a
      successful World Vegetarian 2005. Thank you so much volunteers.

      JC