Join OrganicAthlete for a run or ride before Veggie day!

  • Bradley Saul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2005
      Greetings everyone,
      Members of OrganicAthlete will be leading a run and bike ride for all
      levels on the morning of World Vegetarian Day. Both activities will
      meet at 9am in front of the County Fair Building (where World Vegetarian
      Day is being held).

      The run will be about an hour through the park, though you can certainly
      make it shorter or longer. The ride will be about an hour and a half,
      and you can go for shorter or longer if you wish. Justin Lucke, our
      star Cat. 2 rider, will be leading the ride; I'm sure if you're really
      looking to suffer after the spin, he can serve that up. Justin is also
      presenting the cooking class at our conference on Saturday.

      Both events will get you back in time to make it to the OrganicAthlete
      forum at 11am.

      Hope to you see you at the OrganicAthlete conference on Saturday and WVD
      on Sunday!

      Have a fruitful day,
      -Bradley

      --