Re: [SFVS] Clinton Interview

  • Maynard S. Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      I found the URL for the Clinton video - Dr. Sanjay Gupta's interview of former US President Bill Clinton AND the special visits with Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, et al.:
      http://sanjayguptamd.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/29/sanjay-gupta-reports-the-last-heart-attack/

      Maynard              | GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark

      Maynard S. Clark, RAC            |               617-615-9672 (GoogleVoice)

      Blog Links | HSPH Bioethics | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile

      On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Dixie Mahy <dixiemahy@...> wrote:

      PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON INTERVIEW on CNN

      with Sanjay Gupta
      from Dr. John McDougall

      Saturday, September 3, 8:00 p.m. (PDT)
      This very interesting broadcast with President Clinton, Dean Ornish, and Caldwell Esselstyn has been cancelled twice.  Hopefully, the third is the charm.

      I saw it last week and it is worth watching and recording.  Please note the differences in the heart patients who accepted bypass surgery vs. the diet treatment.  Look up your local time and station for this broadcast to make sure.

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society