Re: [SFVS] Clinton Interview

  • Vegan Living
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      You can watch this interview at any time by going to the CNN website and searching for it or try clicking the link below.

      http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/podcasts/gupta/site/2011/08/29/sgmd.last.heart.attack.cnn

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        I found the URL for the Clinton video - Dr. Sanjay Gupta's interview of former US President Bill Clinton AND the special visits with Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, et al.:
        http://sanjayguptamd.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/29/sanjay-gupta-reports-the-last-heart-attack/

        Maynard              | GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark

        Maynard S. Clark, RAC            |               617-615-9672 (GoogleVoice)

        Blog Links | HSPH Bioethics | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile