Clinton Interview

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON INTERVIEW on CNN
      with Sanjay Gupta
      from Dr. John McDougall

      Saturday, September 3, 8:00 p.m. (PDT)
      This very interesting broadcast with President Clinton, Dean Ornish, and Caldwell Esselstyn has been cancelled twice.  Hopefully, the third is the charm.

      I saw it last week and it is worth watching and recording.  Please note the differences in the heart patients who accepted bypass surgery vs. the diet treatment.  Look up your local time and station for this broadcast to make sure.

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society

    • Vegan Living
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        You can watch this interview at any time by going to the CNN website and searching for it or try clicking the link below.

        http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/podcasts/gupta/site/2011/08/29/sgmd.last.heart.attack.cnn

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
          I found the URL for the Clinton video - Dr. Sanjay Gupta's interview of former US President Bill Clinton AND the special visits with Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, et al.:
          http://sanjayguptamd.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/29/sanjay-gupta-reports-the-last-heart-attack/

          Maynard              | GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark

          Maynard S. Clark, RAC            |               617-615-9672 (GoogleVoice)

          Blog Links | HSPH Bioethics | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile