FoodTube.net, Video Recipes & Food Videos

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      Video Recipes & Food Videos
      CookingPal 153 friends
      290 videos
      3 discussions
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to this website, http://foodtube.net/. It's similar to youtube except that it's all food videos. You can find video recipes from many countries around the world. You can also add your own food video, or star in your own! Thanks for checking out the website. Please spread the word. Have fun!

      - CookingPal
      Shows on FoodTube.net:
      Joan Zacharias Joan Zacharias Deeznutz Deeznutz Ken Love Ken Love Kevin M. Ande… Kevin M. Andeson sam pong sam pong
      About FoodTube.net
      FoodTube.net "Video Recipes & Food Videos"
      FoodTube.net 2955 members
      3602 videos
      192 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on FoodTube.net, click here