Fresh Choice new dishes,

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      I'm so surprised it's not as big as McDonald.

      Come try our new BALSAMIC KALE w/ MARINATED TOFU Salad!!
      Who knew Kale & Tofu could taste sooooooo GOOD!
       ·  · Share · 7 minutes ago

      Come taste our Mazatlan Vegetable Tortilla Soup!
      A taste of Mexico right here at Fresh Choice!!
      Add a little SPICE to your life...Muy Bueno!!!
       ·  · Share · August 19 at 2:31pm

      pls do a LIKE on this facebook page, after 5000 likes there will be a special

      signature:
      Jim Rogers,is a financial genius but nobody listens to him on how to save this toxic crises.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Rogers
      http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=jim+rogers&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLD&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=84rESYGzFJmktQOO34nlBg&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#