Veghealth Awards

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 5:28 AM
      Veghealth Awards
      >> ======
      >>
      >> Would you like to give "bragging rights" to your favorite veg
      >> people, products, and merchants? If so, check out the 2011
      >> Veghealth Awards. It's here:
      >>
      >> https://www.veghealth.com/awards
      >>
      >> (Be sure to scroll all the way down for complete details.)

      Deadline: September 15, 2011.

      >> Everyone who votes gets a chance to win $247 towards any program
      >> with The Vegetarian Health Institute.
      >>
      >> The winner in each category will get a handsome "2011 Winner"
      >> emblem for their web site. And they'll be honored at the Awards
      >> Ceremony on Oct 1st --4:45 to 5:45 p.m. as part of WORLD VEG
      >> FESTIVAL Weekend in the San Francisco County Fair Building in
      >> Golden Gate Park. Check their website for their great speakers,
      >> demos, & activities: www.worldvegfestival.com.

    • Dixie Mahy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11 7:03 AM
        Veghealth Awards

        > Which energy bar do healthy vegans like best? Which superfood? Which
        > recipe book? Which blog and which film?
        >
        > Thousands have cast their votes... but nobody knows who the winners
        > are yet. Now you can be among the VERY FIRST to find out. Winners
        > will be announced Saturday at 4:45pm in the main auditorium --
        > during the 2011 Veghealth Awards ceremony.
        >
        > Show up early to be sure you get a seat. Everyone attending gets the
        > FREE ebook, "How Vegans Get Calcium, Iron, Protein, A, B12 & D"...
        > along with FREE super food drinks from E3Live!

        If you haven't voted yet, voting has been extended to September 15th: www.veghealth.com
        . e-mail: vegetarianhealth@...

      • Dixie Mahy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12 3:05 AM
          Veghealth AWARDS
          From TrevorJustice

          You can still vote for your favorite Vegan people, products, and merchants to September 15th.
           www.veghealth.com/awards.  Keep trying if it doesn't go through as we are in the process of
          migrating our site to a new server, so it may be temporarily down right now.  Everyone who votes
          gets a chance to win $247 towards amy program with The Vegetarian Health Institute.

          The top four vote-getters in each category will get a handsome "2011 Nominee" emblem
          for their websites and the winners will be honored at the Awards Ceremony on Oct 1st, 4:45 p.m.
          at WORLD VEG FESTIVAL in the Main Auditorium in the Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.