Alive! only open for Dinner (5pm-10pm) on World Veg Day

  • aliveveggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 4:33 PM
      Alive! will only be open for Dinner (5 pm - 10 pm) on World Vegetarian
      Day, September 25, Sunday. We will have a booth there and will be
      closed for Lunch.

      Also, our garden is reserved from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, September 24,
      Saturday for a birthday party. We will be still be open at that time,
      but may be very busy.

      Leland Jung
      Alive!
      Raw Vegan Cusine