World Vegetarian Day Volunteer Orientation Meeting

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      You are invited to JOIN or REGISTER to the the World Vegetarian Day
      Volunteer Orientation Meeting on Thursday, September 15, at 6:30 p.m.,
      to be held at the Institute on Aging, 3600 Geary (between Arguello &
      Palm, across the street from the former Coronet Theater), in San
      Francisco. The meeting should last about one hour. Food will be served.
      Please come if you possibly can!
      The volunteer task list needed can be found at this link:
      http://www.sfvs.org/wvd/help/
      We cannot pull this event off without the help of MANY volunteers.
      Please look over the above list carefully and choose one or two jobs,as
      your time and energy allows. Please let Nancy Lowen know as soon as
      possible what job you would like to do. You may e-mail Nancy at
      nloewen@..., or phone me at (415) 750-0614. If you have
      questions, concerns, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact
      Nancy.
      THANKS SO VERY MUCH. I'm sure we'll have a great time working together.
      Neil Yoskowitz (for Nancy Lowen)