wanted: housing during Oct World Veg Festival

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011
      Veg Charley is interested in housing in SF area while volunteering for World Veg Festival.

      If he is not able to get housing , he knows about how to find local hostels in the area.

      If you can help him, below is his email.
      From: Charley Korns <ck1world@...>
      Date: August 21, 2011 1:39:01 PM PDT
      Subject: WVD info request

      Hello!
      I am a longtime volunteer with Northwest VEG, a Portland nonprofit dedicated to inspiring, educating, and empowering people to go veg. Currently, I’m helping prepare for our annual Portland VegFest — Sept. 17 & 18 at the Oregon Convention Center: http://nwveg.org/vegfest

      Also, I’m excited about attending the Word Veg Fest this year! I’ll be taking a little vacation, driving down from Portland for the weekend. Do you know if it might be possible to stay with someone there and also to volunteer for a Saturday shift at the fest? That would be wonderful if it could work out. It would just be me — vegan, nonsmoker, recent graduate of the M.Ed. program through the Institute for Humane Education. If lodging is not possible, I’ll likely look into an Airbnd host for my few days in the City (and would still like to know about volunteer opportunities on Saturday).

      Best,
      Charley Korns
      503.891.7478

    • Ronald Halfhill Dba Verdant Ventures