Monthly dinner party, Fiday Sept. 9 @ New Ganges

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 6:25 AM
      On FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9, I will be hosting my regular monthly dinner party.

      I'm now accepting reservations for this event.

      Come on over for a FUN dinner, meet new friends, catch up on gossip with old friends. New Ganges is famous for its wide selection of yummy 'home made' Indian dishes rich with thrilling and exciting spices and good veggies. Of course, half the fun is socializing with the other cool and friendly people who'll show up. We'll order exclusively vegan items.

      Please be sure to RSVP to me No Later Than Thursday, september 8 if you want to go.
      When you reply, tell me (a) your best estimate of the probability that you'll actually show up and (b) whether you'll be sharing food with the group or ordering your own.

      New Ganges, 775 Frederick St. (at Arguello) We'll gather at 6:30pm and start ordering by 6:50pm. We will simply order from the menu. Family Style. Cost will be split among the participants -- cost should be about $14-$17 each.

      The best way to get there is by public transport, Take the N muni train to Arguello (where the tracks kink, near UCSF), then just stroll a block north (downhill) to Frederick (across from GG park), cross Arguello and walk east a bit. By BART just get off at Embarcadero and catch the N train outbound. Email me for Caltrain directions or specifics from other parts of town.

      Looking forward to seeing y'all.

      Dave G.
      dg2222@...