Be a Voice for Koeran Dogs- One Week from Today!

  • Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011

      IDA's International Day of Action for South Korean Dogs and Cats

      In Defense of Animals will draw international attention to the plight of the dogs in Korea killed for human consumption during our International Day of Action for South Korean Dogs and Cats on Tuesday, August 16, 2011. (http://www.idausa.org/campaigns/korea/index.html) Dozens of cities around the world will host outreach events to educate their communities about this important issue. Outside South Korean Embassies and Consulates around the globe, we will pass out leaflets and hold signs educating the public on the miserable lives and torturous killing of dogs in Korea.

      Please join us and speak out for dogs tortured and killed in South Korea.

      San Francisco Demo!

      Date: August 16, 2011

      Time: 11 am

      Where: Korean Consulate of San Francisco- 3500 Clay St San Francisco, CA 94118-1839

      We will meet at the consulate and march to California and Divisadaro St. and back

      Contact: Hope Bohanec, hope@..., 415-448-0058; 707-540-1760

      Let's support the awesome activists in South Korea and raise our voices around the world on August 16! You will be joining activists in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, and of course, South Korea.