Welcome Back Vegan Dinner! Wed. the 10th at 6 pm, AND Vegan Diet and Mood
- The Opera Plaza Vegan Dinner is back with a bang! Patricia, our vegan chef and nutrition consultant, is preparing an extravagant dinner for you this Wed. evening, Aug. 10 at 6 pm. This will be a celebration dinner, totally vegan, totally health-supporting, prepared without eggs, dairy, fish, honey, oil, fermented products or added sugars. The emphasis is on quality ingredients prepared in a healthy way, not vegan fast food or bulk restaurant fare. Patricia is a certified Nutrition Consultant, and is planning the meal with the special nutritional considerations of busy urban living in mind. It is healthy AND delicious! Watch for the menu to be posted on Tuesday. And remember, the dinner is all you can eat, as long as the food lasts. Bring a container to take some home for the rest of the week.
After dinner, enjoy an intriguing presentation on how vegan diet affects mood. The following studies will be included:
1) Janet Bruno, MD presents: Vegan Diet: Can Food Lift Your Mood?
2) How Diet Affects Depression (by `Mental Health Guru')
3) Vegan Raw Food Diet Increases Sex Drive and Improves MoodTestimonial
4) Vegetarian Diet Promotes Healthy Mood State: New Study Published in Journal of Nutrition
You will be amazed at the study results shown on the videos and the volume of information now available on the subject. Find out how you can improve your moods, by simple vegan dietary choices. Lively discussion will accompany the presentations, featuring the response and feedback of a certified nutrition consultant.
It all happens at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.
A fifteen dollar requested minimum donation covers the all you can eat vegan banquet AND the featured presentation. This is an incredible deal. It is only possible because the chef volunteers her time. Funds go toward facility rental, food, transport and related costs.
RSVP to reserve a place! Call 707-774-1904 or email to: archierieus@....