RE: Recap for the Veg Speed Dating event

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2011
      > The Veg Speed Dating event (http://vegspeeddating.com/) was held on
      > Wednesday night and it was a big success! 23 men and 20 women attended,
      > and 24 matches were made.

      Why the excess of men?

      I'm not sure I'd call a 5.2% match rate a big success, but given the quirky personalities of most veg*ns it's pretty good. :)

      It would be interesting to know whether the matchings were fairly uniformly distributed, or whether, as may often be the case, that most of the matches went to just a few men, with the rest of the men left with no matches, despite having checked off most of the women as potential girlfriend material.

      -DG