NATHAN WINOGRAD on GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN

  • B
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011
      www.GoVeganRadio.com /// www.GoVeganRadio.org

      Don't Miss This One!!!

      - on the next GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN >>>

      No-Kill Advocate NATHAN WINOGRAD - Outraged by the
      MICHAEL VICK Partnership with the Humane $ociety of the United $tate$,
      Calling H$U$ the #1 Obstacle To Reducing Shelter Killing <<<AND>>>
      BOB Asks "Meat" Eaters & Dairy Consumers -
      "Why Do YOU Care More About (other) Animals Than People?" Huh?
      <<<ALSO>>> The Top 5 Worst Foods For the Environment <<<PLUS>>>
      Famine, Starvation - And Your Diet <<<see below>>>

      Listen! Donate! Advertise!
      It's The First Mainstream Media Vegan Show Ever
      - As Heard On AIR AMERICA!!! Listener Supported!
      We Must Purchase Airtime. Please Help!

      <<<on radio & online>>>
      SUNDAYS on Clear Channel progressive talk
      620-AM KPOJ Portland (www.620kpoj.com) 9am-10am
      GREEN 960AM San Francisco (www.green960.com) 3pm-4pm
      iTunes, & over 300 archives at www.GoVeganRadio.com
      "Go Vegan Friday Feature"
      - noon hour, GREEN960, every Friday

      - listener supported vegan animal liberation media infiltration
      PLEASE MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION NOW
      to help purchase broadcast airtime - make check payable to
      GO VEGAN RADIO
      Po Box 475414
      San Francisco, CA 94147
      or donate online at www.GoVeganRadio.com

      HELP NEEDED for the Vegan Animal Liberation Activism of A Lifetime -
      ADVERTISING & FUND RAISING to finance broadcasting on major radio stations in New York (WWRL), Los Angeles (KTLK), Chicago (WCPT), and Seattle (KPTK)
      in addition to current affiliates KKGN / GREEN 960 SF, and 620 KPOJ Portland

      Contact: Bob@... 818-623-6477

      ADVERTISE your vegan & cruelty-free products and services, affordably!!!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Come to the 5th Anniversary Celebration
      of Supreme Master TV -
      Saturday, August 27 at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium, starting at noon -
      featuring two great shows -
      "The Real Love" musical, and Don McLean in concert
      - and a vegan feast!!!
      Visit www.TheRealLoveMusic.com

      - broadcast of GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN
      made possible by Vegetarian House, world class, vegan, organic, gmo-free cuisine in downtown San Jose at 520 East Santa Clara Street www.Vegetarian House.us,

      Befriend us on FaceBook: Bob Linden /// Cyberstalk us on Twitter: GoVeganRadio

      ...climate change...deforestation...melting glaciers...rising oceans...disease...animal suffering...what to do? ...
      read "From Crisis To Peace - the Organic Vegan Way Is The Answer" by Supreme Master Ching Hai FREE TO READ atwww.crisis2peace.org

      Thanks to our donors and sponsors who make
      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN possible -

      Special for listeners - limited time offer - 10% off all purchases of $50 or more from your online vegan superstore, Vegan Essentials, when you put GVR (as in Go Vegan Radio) in the coupon box at
      www.VeganEssentials.com

      When Natalie Portman needed cruelty-free no-leather ballet shoes for her Oscar-nominated performance, she got them from CYNTHIA KING DANCE, Brooklyn, NY. You can too -
      www.CynthiaKingDance.com

      Tofurky - enjoy vegan deli slices, franks, sausage, tempeh, and new pizza - hexane-free - Tofurky is a member of the Non-GMO Project
      www.tofurky.com

      Enjoy the delicious new variety of heat-and-serve, gmo-free, cholesterol-free entrees from EcoVegan at your natural market - www.EcoVegan.com

      You'll love LOVING HUT vegan restaurant - now with over 200 worldwide, the first one in North America is in Milpitas at 516 Barber Lane. Stanford students have a Loving Hut at 165 University Ave, Palo Alto. Now there are three in San Francisco, and many throughout Southern CA. For a location near you - www.LovingHut.us

      Chocolate lovers love the selection of vegan, organic, fair trade chocolates from SJAAKS -
      www.sjaaks.com

      If you're looking for a realtor with the ethics of a vegan and three decades Bay Area real estate experience, contact JUDITH BROOKS ReMax / Pioneer 888-258-6854
      jbrooks@...

      SUNSHINE BURGER - delicious vegan, organic, gluten-free, certified non-GMO patties in the frozen food sectionwww.sunshineburger.com

      SWEET LEMON VEGAN BISTRO - rave reviews for one of Portland's most popular dining experiences - at 4888 NW Bethany Blvd >503-617-1419www.SweetLemonVeggieBistro.com

      For vegan events in the Bay Area, visit the website of the San Francisco Vegetarian Society - www.sfvs.org

      SHALOM PRINTING - vegan-owned, with special discounts for vegan and animal rights organizations - in Sherman Oaks, CA shalomprinting@...

      www.HappyCow.net, your online global directory of vegan restaurants and natural food markets

      INTERNATIONAL FUND FOR AFRICA - saving human babies and other species in Africa, promoting compassion and gmo-free veganism www.iFundAfrica.org

      Check out our RECENTLY ARCHIVED PROGRAMS >>>>>>>click LISTEN TO PAST SHOWS at www.GoVeganRadio.com and scroll down

      THIS WEEK THIS WEEK THIS WEEK THIS WEEK THIS WEEK

      NATHAN WINOGRAD, Director of the No-Kill Advocacy Center, author of
      "Redemption for All - The Myth of Pet Overpopulation & the No Kill Movement in America" and "Irreconcilable Differences - The Battle for the Heart and Soul of America's Animal Shelters" discusses the progress of the no-kill movement, and his new vegan cookbook "All American Vegan". Do you think BOB LINDEN is harsh in his ongoing criticism of the Humane $ociety of the United $tate$? NATHAN makes BOB look like a cheerleader for H$U$. Why? Listen! Why would BOB ask "meat" eaters and dairy consumers why they "care" more about (other) animals than people? And - hear about the worst "foods" for the environment, the "foods" that cause famine and world hunger, and birds, mistaken for "food", sickening people with salmonella in 26 states - and kill in California.

      CHECK OUT RECENTLY ARCHIVED PROGRAMS >>>

      NOW ARCHIVED / July 31 program
      guest ALEX PACHECO, PETA co-founder, Sea Shepherd, &
      now with "600 Million Stray Dogs Need You" <<<AND>>>
      BOB LINDEN's Talk at Animal Rights Conference -
      Officially "Condemned"- By Animal Rights Conference???
      Should Bob's urgent appeal for
      "VEGAN ANIMAL LIBERATION ACTIVISM" vs. the "FURNITURE FOR CHICKENS IN 18 YEARS MOVEMENT"
      be "condemned"? <<<PLUS>>> Celebrating Two Record-Setting Circus Protests in Southern California and Two Countries Banning the Circus

      NOW ARCHIVED / July 24 program
      ...heart-warming, heart-wrenching stories of liberation... Kayli, a cow destined for a Philadelphia slaughterhouse, saw an opening and ran for her life - who wouldn't? She was finally recaptured and seemed doomed to execution. How is it that this prisoner of the meat industry now lives happily ever after at Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary in upstate New York? What roles did the Council on Islamic Affairs and the governor of Pennsylvania play in this story? Hear all about it with guest JENNY BROWN, co-founder of the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary <AND> Beagles Liberated from the Lab - we talk to GARY SMITH, rescuer with the Beagle Freedom Project, about the recent release of a group of dogs now adjusting to freedom after a life of abusive experimentation. Why are beagles the dogs of choice for cruel vivisection? Listen. What do we want? Cow Liberation! How do we get it? GO VEGAN! What do we want? Beagle Liberation! How do we get it? BUY CRUELTY-FREE, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS!

      NOW ARCHIVED / July 17 program
      - guest Rutgers University professor GARY FRANCIONE, the first academic to teach animal rights theory at an American law school, discusses his new book "The Animal Rights Debate: Abolition or Regulation", abolition vs. "welfare" issues, the Humane Society of the United States, its new absurd agreement with chicken-torturing
      bird-killing egg producers, and why no true animal rights and vegan activist should ever support H$U$ <<<AND>>>Bob examines the brutality of the "cruelest show on earth" Ringling Brothers circus, opening Wednesday at the Staples Center<<<PLUS>>>honoring Betty Ford with rehab for the deadliest addiction - dairy

      NOW ARCHIVED / July 10 program
      - guest 108 years-young LOREEN DINWIDDIE of Portland on how her vegan diet has been the key to her longevity - with no aches or pains - or wrinkles. LOREEN was born the year of the first airplane flight by the Wright Brothers, which is even before cell phones and the internet <<<ALSO>>> long-time activist VEDA STRAM (Last Chance for Animals, Orange County People for Animals, Animals Voice magazine, All-Creatures.org) talks about her work coordinating newcomer orientation for the upcoming Animal Rights Conference starting July 21 in LA (www.ar2011.org).
      A Washington State resident VEDA also expresses concerns and reservations about Initiative 1130 in her state, and its potential for harm to chickens and veganism.
      <<<AND>>> BOB has harsh criticism for (surprise, it's not H$U$ this time)
      AL GORE's climate change article in Rolling Stone magazine, with the solution to climate change (everyone going vegan) still too inconvenient a truth for him. BOB suggests GORE's climate change "Nobel Peace Prize" should be exchanged the "No Tell Please Prize".

      NOW ARCHIVED / July 3 program
      Outspoken, world-renowned Nobel Peace Prize nominee, anti-nuke spokesperson
      DR HELEN CALDICOTT with the unrevealed truth on the crisis of biblical proportions in Japan, threats to life by nukes elsewhere, and the continuing US nuclear wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't drink the water or eat any fish from the Columbia River, advises DR CALDICOTT in a scathing review of Hanford. Is nuke energy green? Does nuke energy help fight global warming? LISTEN. DR CALDICOTT is founder of Physicians for Social Responsibility, and has authored numerous books including "Nuclear Power Is Not The Answer". What are we going to do about it? <<<ALSO>>>
      Is the newly-developed meat from human exrement by Japanese research scientists really any more repulsive than the meat you already eat? <<<AND>>> Listener response to Bob's relentless criticism of the Humane $ociety of the United $tates

      NOW ARCHIVED / June 26 program
      Listen this week for - Why Wiener Is A Loser / Why Weber Is A Winner,
      FARM's MICHAEL WEBER, program director organizing the Animal Rights Conference coming up in LA <<<AND>>> Is Initiative 1130 A Winner or A Loser in Washington State? LET THE DEBATE BEGIN on how we spend time and energy in the best interest of the animals...

      NOW ARCHIVED / June 19 program
      What Do Bagels and Steven Tyler's Hair Have In Common? Are Those Peanuts That You're Eating, Is That Orange Juice That Your Drinking - Vegan? Clogged Artery Kills World Champion Athlete - At Age 32
      <<<SPECIAL PLEDGE DRIVE EDITION THIS WEEK>>> guest ALFREDO KUBA, longtime Bay Area animal liberation activist, Cesar Chavez Award recipient, free-speech advocate (Kuba vs. California), and guest speaker at the July 3 SF Healthy Holiday BBQ (see below), SPONTANEOUSLY BREAKS INTO A PLEDGE DRIVE, URGING LISTENERS AND FRIENDS TO RAISE $5000 THIS WEEKEND - Please go towww.GoVeganRadio.com NOW, click DONATE, and give generously...

      ALFREDO notes that NPR, PBS, and Pacifica's KPFA and KPFK do not broadcast any vegan / animal liberation programs, and perpetuate speciesism. Do you donate to them? They are often underwritten by oil companies, animal abusers, and the biotech industry. If you want the animals to have a voice in the media - GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN from GO VEGAN RADIO is it!!!GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN, as heard on AIR AMERICA, is the first vegan show ever! Keep it going and Growing! WE HAVE TO BUY AIRTIME TO BE ON THE AIR. Currently broadcasting on GREEN 960 in San Francisco, and KPOJ in Portland - KTLK in Los Angeles wants to run the show. (That's $1500 every week.) WCPT Chicago wants to run the show - directly after "Meet the Press" and Huffington's show. (That's $550 every week.) We could also be on air in New York and Seattle - BUT ALL OF THIS HAPPENS ONLY WITH YOUR HELP!!! Please make your tax-deductible donation online now at www.GoVeganRadio.com

      NOW ARCHIVED / June 12 program
      An unbelievable story - a candidate actually fulfilling a campaign promise? Now that he's been elected to the West Hollywood City Council, we talk to JOHN D'AMICO about his campaign promise to ban fur. <ALSO> Animal advocate IAN ELWOOD, whose op-ed piece ran in the SF Bay Guardian, discusses Oakland's revisions of urban agriculture regulations. Will they bring backyard butchering and other problems for animals and the city? <AND> Meat and dairy - responsible for tornadoes, fires, e. coli, and new superbug? <PLUS> Worldwide movement to abolish meat!

      NOW ARCHIVED / June 5 program
      JAKE CONROY (SHAC-7 former federal political prisoner), talks about Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, June 11 day of solidarity for jailed activists Eric McDavid, Marie Mason <<<AND>>> Capt. Charles Moore (Algalita Marine Research Foundation) on critical condition of ocean (part 2) <<<PLUS>>> Threat to the Unborn - Meat, Dairy, and Eggs /// Threat to Digestive System - GMO's /// MonsantOBAMA To Approve New GMO Soy and Cotton /// Taking Blame Away From Fruits and Vegetables for European E Coli Outbreak - And Putting It on Animal Agriculture Where It Belongs

      Dr. Elliot Katz, Jake Conroy To Participate in SAN FRANCISCO HEALTHY HOLIDAY BBQ July 3 - now with panel discussion on Free Speech Constitutional Rights /// see below

      NOW ARCHIVED / May 29 program
      TV pundit MeMe ROTH of "National Action Against Obesity" targets Ronald McDonald, Girl Scout cookies, and olympic and pro athletes for their role in childhood obesity <AND> Capt. CHARLES MOORE, founder of the Algalita Marine Research Foundation, sounds the alarm on the condition of the ocean, now with more plastic than plankton <PLUS> NPR suggests Monsanto is a leader in agricultural sustainability? What?

      NOW ARCHIVED / May 22 program
      - How has it become criminalized to feed vegan food to homeless people, and who's risking arrest to do it? Is "vegan" the new Al-Qaeda? <ALSO> Actions atre being planned against Air France / KLM for its role as the major transporter of animals for vivisection <AND> Alert to parents - the danger of your newborn receiving the Hepatitis B vaccine <PLUS> Pig farming and the environment

      NOW ARCHIVED / May 15 program
      How expensive is that cruel bowl of shark fin soup - to the environment? Guest KAITLIN GAFFNEY, Pacific Program Director for Ocean Conservancy discusses the proposed ban of shark fins in California, and what Chinese American voters think, as reflected in a new poll <AND> Sign up now at a discounted rate for AR2011, the animal rights conference coming to LA in July www.ar2011.org

      NOW ARCHIVED / May 8 program
      guest VAIDYA PRIYANKA, from a 700-year lineage of ayurvedic women healers from India (that's a lot of wisdom from a lot of moms) discusses the dangers of dairy consumption, and offers valuable health tips for moms and their families <AND> predictions of sea levels rising 5 feet mean we have to GO VEGAN to save Mother Earth

      NOW ARCHIVED / May 1 program
      THIS WEEK'S SHOW - As the most tortured and murdered species on earth, chickens certainly don't get the respect they deserve as the intelligent, lovable beings that they are. Guest author KAREN DAVIS, founder of United Poultry Concerns (www.upc-online.org), discusses International Respect for Chickens Day, this Wednesday - and what you can do to help these wonderful creatures. SHAME ON THOSE WHO PROMOTE OR EAT CAGE-FREE EGGS, FREE RANGE, OR ORGANIC CHICKEN, HAPPY MEAT, AND HUMANE SLAUGHTER, such as HSUS
      (the Hu-Mainly-About-The-Money Society of the US), and on this week's show, we must again question VegNews' absurd judgement for a feature article naming HSUS millionaire CEO - and serial animal killer Wolfgang Puck supporter - Wayne Pacelle "The Animals' Biggest Protector". What - an organization that says it does NOT promote veganism? Take a picture of Wolfgang Puck's cage-free chicken liver pate', VegNews. It'll be perfect the next time you want to illustrate a lentil loaf recipe.<ALSO> What percentage of meat has a staph infection, and bovine tuberculosis detected in California dairy herd <AND> Is the basis for so much animal suffering in the world the religious concept of dominion, where humans' abuse, use, torture, and murder are considered God-given rights?

      NOW ARCHIVED / April 24 program
      Guest WILL TUTTLE, author of the #1 Amazon Best Seller "The World Peace Diet", discusses his new vegan facilitator training program and expresses his outrage over VegNews' latest scandal - its use of pictures of dead animals to illustrate vegan recipes <AND> singer, musician, actress, film maker RODLEEN GETSIC with great vegan, animal rights music including "Animal Apology" and "Wrong Hunger" <PLUS>
      For Earth Day Weekend - a reminder: "You can't be a meat-eating, dairy consuming environmentalist!!!" It's the animals' planet too! Live - and help live.
      Meat and dairy cause climate change more than all other human activity combined - 51% of greenhouse gas emissions, PLUS deforestation, erosion, desertification, resource depletion, habitat destruction, pollution, and on and on...
      Mother Earth would like to thank Texas vegan visionary and animal rights pioneer SHIRLEY WILKES-JOHNSON for what she saved, and whom she saved, by living her last 27 years as a vegan. Hear that expression of gratitude on this week's show...

      NOW ARCHIVED / April 17 program
      Vivisection is revealed for the deadly and cruel scientific fraud that it is!!!
      Guest JOHN PIPPIN, M.D., who taught medicine at Harvard Medical School, and is now senior medical and research adviser for PCRM, educates us on animal experimentation, why it doesn't work, and how it costs billions of dollars and countless animal and human lives. <PLUS> Where to protest against vivisection for "World Week for Animals in Laboratories" in Portland, the Bay Area, and LA <AND> Everyone loved SHIRLEY WILKES-JOHNSON, heroic for the enormity of kindness and love she brought into the world

      NOW ARCHIVED / April 10 program
      Their "Citizen Radio" podcast received high praise from Noam Chomsky. Hear what G. Gordon Liddy and Glen Beck said about these two vegans - comedian JAMIE KILSTEIN, whom you may have seen on Conan, CNN, Showtime, Comedy Central, and journalist ALLISON KILKENNY, whom you may have read in progressive media including the Huffington Post and The Nation. www.WeAreCitizenRadio.com <<<AND>>> CESAR CHAVEZ - a vegan animal rights activist? Hear what you don't know about this modern day hero from his eldest granddaughter TERESA CHAVEZ DELGADO

      NOW ARCHIVED / April 3 program
      <guest> peace activist CINDY SHEEHAN talks war and peace, and about her vegan lifestyle. CINDY gained world attention when, after her son Casey was killed in Iraq, she questioned Bush regime policy from Camp Casey in Crawford Texas at the Bush ranch. She also challenged Pelosi for her congressional seat. Her website is www.cindysheehanssoapbox.com<<<ALSO>>> Can low level radiation be more deadly than high dosage?

      NOW ARCHIVED / March 27 program
      <guest> former GENERAL ELECTRIC engineer and manager turned investigative journalist, KEITH HARMON SNOW, recipient of three Project Censored Awards, exposes the deadly truth about nukes that the industry and its puppet U.S. government hide from you and don't want you to hear!!! His new article is "Nuclear Apocalypse in Japan - Lifting the Veil of Nuclear Catastrophe and Cover-Up: A Doomsday Scenario Unfolds With Characteristic Foolishness". <ALSO> more info on how to help animals in Japan and how to support vegan food relief for Japanese survivors <PLUS> seal massacre - in Africa, and California attempts ban on that bowl-of-cruelty - shark fin soup

      NOW ARCHIVED / March 20 program
      The plight of animals in the Japanese disaster, and rescue efforts, are discussed by
      PETA Special Projects Coordinator ALICIA WOEMPNER. <ALSO> Portland author
      DAVID AGRANOFF talks about his new book "The Vegan Revolution With Zombies", and why Portland has become so vegan friendly

      NOW ARCHIVED / March 13 program
      Guests include environmental activist TIM DeCHRISTOPHER - facing a 10-year prison sentence - for what? You will be shocked by the heroic story of this soon-to-be Obama corporate political prisoner. Also - renowned health professional MICHAEL KLAPER, M.D., former NASA consultant, contributor to PBS specials "Food For Thought" and "Diet For A New America", and physician at True North Health in Santa Rosa, who will be speaking, along with BOB LINDEN, at the Great American Meat-Out lunch, Sunday March 20th
      at the Unitarian Universalist Center in San Francisco on Franklin at Geary

      Go Vegan Radio is a project of 501c3 International Humanities Center