I think, the body of the year award in our Veggie Community is Dixie Mahy

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      someone said Dixie  is like Audrey hepburn, the dancer and one of the few actresses that never had plastic surgery.

      I'm writing this cause Dixie is well known to the vegetarian community and does so much for the community.

      ==
      I got this idea from this poll, a 66year old lady won best body

      sorry this post sound corny, but most people her age can't dance like she does

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      Jim Rogers,is a financial genius but nobody listens to him on how to save this toxic crises.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Rogers
      http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=jim+rogers&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLD&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=84rESYGzFJmktQOO34nlBg&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#

      If you love dogs and cats and other animals, don't eat cows, pigs, fish, chicken, lamb cause they are animals too
    • vasumurti@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        Please don't say "so much" -- it was thoroughly debunked years ago!

        I agree with you that Dixie has demonstrated remarkable leadership and vision as president of the SFVS, and with her husband Stan as supporters of activities and events within the vegetarian and vegan community.  We can all learn from Dixie & Stan.

        --Vasu

        vasumurti@...