Dave the RAw Food Trucker Speaking in Berkeley

  • Darcy Crosman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi Everyone:

      Just wanted to let you know of an event we're having on Sunday August 7th

      To RSVP to this meetup Go to

      If you'd like to come but rather not join our meetup- email me, Darcy

      Here are some details:

      Dave the Raw Food Trucker will talk about his inspirational journey with raw foods. Learn how Dave lost 250 pounds on a raw food diet.

      Dave will talk about how his vegan raw food diet heals obesity, diabetes, and more. After his talk he will give a long Q & A.

      Dave asks people to bring someone they know who suffers from one of the conditions listed below to this meetup to hear him speak about these topics.

      • Tumors & Cysts
      • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
      • Fibromyalgia
      • Arthritis & Joint Pain