No Opera Plaza Dinner This Wed. Aug. 3, Resumes on Aug. 10

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      This week our esteemed Nutritionist and Chef, Patricia Allen Koot, is taking a much needed rest and vacation, so there will not be a vegan dinner at Opera Plaza this Wed. evening.

      BUT next week, Aug. 10, come prepared to enjoy as she makes it up to you with an extra-special vegan banquet.

      That will be Wed. Aug. 10 at 6 pm, at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco.

      We look forward to seeing each of you then!

      Warm regards,
      David Koot