The 30-Day Vegan Challenge Book Release Party! Sunday, August 21, 2011 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

  • Karine Brighten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011
      Join us in celebrating the Premiere of Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's Newest Book - The 30-Day Vegan Challenge: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Cleaner, Getting Leaner, and Living Compassionately! Sunday, August 21, 2011 from 1pm to 4pm, Millennium Restaurant, San Francisco, CA

      To purchase ticket please visit: http://30dayveganchallenge.eventbrite.com/

      Thanks to Millennium Restaurant in San Francisco, who is dedicating their entire restaurant to our event! Come help us celebrate the release of this life-changing new book by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau. Mingle with Colleen and like-minded folks, while enjoying fabulous hors d'oeuvres created by Millennium's own master chef, Eric Tucker! Raffle prizes, giveaways, and lots more will make it an afternoon to remember. Our seasonal menu will be announced soon, but we will be offering:

      Crostini Bar (3 Toppings):
      *Cherry Tomato Salsa Cruda
      *Eggplant Caponata
      *White Bean Puree with Preserved Lemon

      Cold Appetizers:
      *Summer Indian Kachumber Salad with a Spicy Tamarind Dressing & Crisp Papadam
      *Gigante Bean and Tabouleh Salad in little Gem Cups
      *Thai Herb & Sea Vegetable Noodle Salad Stuffed Cucumber Rounds

      Hot Appetizers:
      *Cornmeal Crusted Green Tomatoes with Lovage & Garlic Aioli
      *Grilled Tea Smoked Tofu, Japanese Eggplant & Zucchini Skewers with Plum-Miso Glaze
      *Socca Pizzette of the Moment--Socca Flatbread with Cashew Cheese & a Myriad of Toppings.

      The 30-Day Vegan Challenge, published by Random House, will be officially on sale at stores on August 23rd, 2011. So, party guests will be getting the very first books in print. Whether you want to improve your overall health, shed a few pounds, demonstrate your compassion for animals, or help the environment, this comprehensive book will guide you every step of the way, giving you the tools you need to make the vegan transition—healthfully, joyfully, and deliciously.

      And if you're already vegan, it will be the book that you can give to anyone who ever says "I think I could be vegan, BUT." This book answers every "but"!

      For more about the book, check out the new PREVIEW VIDEO FOR THE 30-DAY VEGAN CHALLENGE.

      Also, the Facebook page for the event is where we will be announcing updates about the party.

      Learn more at www.30dayveganchallenge.com and www.compassionatecooks.com

      Karine Brighten
      Certified Event Planner & Certified Green Business
      Berkeley, California
      510.269.7252

      Email: karine@...
      Site: http://kbrightenevents.com/