Seeking a roommate this wknd - Living Light Grand Opening

  • trevorlevine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      Are you going to the "Living Light Grand Opening" this weekend in Fort
      Bragg? If so, I'm seeking a motel roommate. (We might be able to
      carpool too).

      I don't smoke, snore, or watch TV, and I'm seeking a roommate who can
      say the same. Will drive up either tonight (Thu) or Friday morning. If
      interested, please call me at 510 684 9564.