Will You Help Build Sustainable Community?

  • Vladislav Davidzon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2011
      Hello friends,

      Seven years ago Ryan Mlynarczyk completed our very first
      Sustainability in Motion Bicycle Tour in Oregon. Like it does for
      many other participants, the program changed his life - he dropped
      out of law school and eventually rode his bicycle 6500 miles around
      America with his fiance, Mandy, making a video documentary about
      sustainable community

      Watch their movie trailer - and vote to help them spread the
      message even farther with a $10,000 grant:

      http://possiblefuturesfilmcontest.org/watch-vote/film-detail/?film_id=24425485

      After Ryan and Mandy met over 20,000 people and interviewed over
      600 of them, they were greatly inspired about a positive future
      happening now in the USA, and want to share what they learned with
      the world. Can you please help them do that by going to the
      website above, watching the trailer and voting for them if you
      feel that their message is worth spreading?

      Watch their movie trailer - and vote to help them spread the message
      even farther with a $10,000 grant:

      http://possiblefuturesfilmcontest.org/watch-vote/film-detail/?film_id=24425485

      Much gratitude,

      Vladislav Davidzon, Founder and CEO