Bay Area Represent! Vote for Compassionate Cooks in VegNews Veggie Awards

  • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      SF Bay Area nonprofit Compassionate Cooks (http://www.compassionatecooks.com) is thrilled to be nominated for a VegNews Veggie Award (http://www.vegnews.com) for Best Cooking DVD. I hear a rumor that a NYC-based cooking video is currently winning, so we need some support from the Bay Area! :) Please vote for the DVD and ask others to do the same!

      Click on "Vote for the 2005 Veggie Awards" graphic at http://www.vegnews.com and vote for other great organizations and products as well! Thank you!!!

      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      Founder & Director
      Compassionate Cooks
      P.O. Box 18512
      Oakland, CA 94619
      510.531.COOK (2665)
      colleen@...
      http://www.compassionatecooks.com

      Check out our vegetarian cooking DVD http://www.compassionatecooks.com/video.htm
      Register for our vegetarian cooking classes http://www.compassionatecooks.com/reg.htm
      Compassionate Cooks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cooking classes, nutrition workshops, farm animal sanctuary tours, and cooking DVDs.