i will try their pizza Tuesday June 28 at 6pm, TAKE OUT ONLY

  • sunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2011

      Want to Join me?

      Take out only!

        Vegan Plaza in SF-details 415 597 9999

      Vegan Plaza is the SAME owner as Pizza Plaza in Oakland

      Vegan "Amin" from East Africa said they've been "getting by" for 6 years at the
      Oakland location. His current SF location has expensive rent that's why he is
      opening LONG hours to survive.

      Business cards and Menu will be out next week. The menu is almost the same as
      the Oakland Pizza Plaza . Except in SF, they only sell the 10" for $11.95. (no
      space I assume..in SF)

      vegan cheese $3.95
      1 or 3 item $4.95
      special pizza $5.95

      Thanks to a downtown Friend, he made a special trip to get me their phone number

      Vegan Plaza 415 597 9999
      995 Market St /Mason
      SF CA

      M-F 8am to 9pm wants to open till midnight when business gets better
      Sat 10 to 10pm
      Sun 10 to 8pm

      Vegan Plaza took over an old pizza joint. Sometimes at 2pm, there's NO
      BUSINESS. so i guess it's ok to call them.

      For fun, my friend can help do SF Deliveries (no hills please) We will try if
      deliveries will work on a motorcycle since there's no parking in that area.

      email to me privately sunny_outdoors@...

      This is something informal, since he rides his motorcycles for fun in the city.

      I can help make large delivers in my car....

      I might tell them to stock a few gluten free corn crusts pizza shells..

      winnie

      ====

      signature:

      Best movie of the year, check it out

      http://www.forksoverknives.com/

      This movie is very well made,  my friends and I think it's a perfect movie.

      ==

      Sunday Streets in Ocean Beach

      http://vimeo.com/14353570

      ==