Vegetarian Cooking Class: Healthful Mediterranean (back by popular demand!)

  • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 8:23 AM
      Sign up for August's Vegetarian Cooking Class: Healthful Mediterranean II

      Join Compassionate Cooks (www.compassionatecooks.com) in our August class: Healthful Mediterranean II - back by popular demand! Join us for what will be a fun class packed with nutritious, delicious food - and lots of sampling. PLUS! Sign up a friend for August's cooking class and be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to ANY future class.

      On the Menu for August's Class

      -Quinoa Tabouli Salad
      -Two Kinds of Pesto: Basic Basil & Sundried Tomato
      -Roasted Veggie Medley (topped with pesto)
      -Stuffed Bell Peppers with Grains, Herbs, and Nuts
      -Delightful Date Squares

      WHEN: Saturday, August 13th -- 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
      WHERE: First Unitarian Church of Oakland, 685 14th St. at Castro. Directions: http://www.uuoakland.org/directions.htm
      COST: $35
      HOW TO SIGN UP: Register online at www.compassionatecooks.com/reg.htm or mail a check to Colleen Patrick-Goudreau P.O. Box 18512 Oakland, CA 94619.
      PLEASE NOTE: You are considered a TENTATIVE sign-up until we receive your payment, at which time we will send you a confirmation via email.
      DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: Thursday August 11th

      WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

      "Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I want to bring all my friends and family here next time. Thank you for all your hard work and effort. I can't wait to come back."

      "I think you have a future as TV's first vegan chef! You should get in touch with KQED!"

      "Awesome class! Loved being exposed to recipes which use ingredients outside of my normal repertoire. Thank you for introducing people to veg cooking in such an enthusiastic way."

      "I am an official groupie! You're so fabulous! It's so nice to be able to go to a cooking class and learn so much about health and compassion as well as learning amazing recipes. And you make the adventure fun and exciting!"

      "How delightful! I'm so glad I came. Wonderful wealth of information. Will definitely return for future classes. The food was so tasty, some of the best I've ever had. Thanks so much!"

      "You have such a warm personality and are so knowledgeable. I love your enthusiasm and will be looking for the TV show!"

      "Great class. Great soups. Great teacher! Your sense of humor is infectious. Thanks."

      "Thank you so much! These recipes were absolutely delicious! I can't imagine missing meat or dairy eating like this. These dishes were not just yummy for vegan food -- they're just flat out yummy! I'm so glad I found out about these classes!"

      See you in August!

      Join our mailing list
      Check out our vegetarian cooking DVD
      Register for our vegetarian cooking classes
      Compassionate Cooks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cooking classes, nutrition courses, farm animal sanctuary tours, humane education workshops, supermarket tours, and cooking DVDs.