Tent?

  • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2005
      Does anyone have a large tent (used for backyard events - not for camping!) I could borrow? The kind of tent I need is for outdoor events and would ideally fit 30 people underneath it. You can contact me directly using the contact info below on the off chance that someone owns something like this. Thanks so much!

      Best,
      Colleen
      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      Founder & Director
      Compassionate Cooks
      P.O. Box 18512
      Oakland, CA 94619
      510.531.COOK (2665)
      colleen@...
      http://www.compassionatecooks.com

      Check out our vegetarian cooking DVD http://www.compassionatecooks.com/video.htm
      Register for our vegetarian cooking classes http://www.compassionatecooks.com/reg.htm
      Compassionate Cooks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cooking classes, nutrition workshops, farm animal sanctuary tours, and cooking DVDs.