Meditate Bay Area : Recharge | Empower | Make a difference

  • lovely_taurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011

      Meditate Bay Area
      recharge | empower | make a difference

      You are invited to be part of our wellness campaign to spread awareness on the benefits of meditation. Meditation benefits not just you, but your family, community & the environment.

      Benefits Reported:

      Increased focus & concentration | Reduced Stress
      Enhanced Clarity & Joy | Better Sleep

      This Month:

      When : Saturday @3:30 pm | Sunday @3:30 pm
      Jun 4th | Jun 5 : Power of Meditation
      Jun 11 |  Jun 12 : Mind & Meditation
      Jun 18 | Jun 19 : Yogitation ( Yoga + Meditation )
      Jun 25 | Jun 26 : Meditation & Stress Relief
      July 2 | July 3 : Breathe, Meditate, Live

      Admission: FREE ( RSVP is recommended )
      Where : Art of Living Center, 2368 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara.
      Contact : 408-365-4265 | santaclara@ artofliving.org

      Find out more information:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=3K2iZ-hxPKY

      https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d45af1f690&view=att&th=13052a655c781c04&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gogbsgtd0&zw