[EGB] Lower PASTRY pricing ...

  • Esther's German Bakery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Dear Friend,

      WHAT: We will come and sell at a new FARMERS MARKET in the city

      WHEN: Thursday, July 14th from 11am - 3pm

      WHERE: Crocker Galleria <http://www.shopatgalleria.com/location.htm> is
      located in the heart of the Financial District,
      just off Union Square at 50 Post Street - at Montgomery.

      PLEASE let us know any feedback you have, good and bad as we always strive
      to improve our service and quality.

      Thanks for being a valued friend and customer.

      The team of Esther's German Bakery.

      Esther's German Bakery

      2510 Old Middlefield Way #G

      Mountain View, CA 94043