VEGETARIAN DETECTIVE - ON THE CASE OF GOOD FOOD

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      check this out.

      JC

      --- On Wed, 6/1/11, Cynthia St-Pierre <cynthiast-pierre@...> wrote:

      From: Cynthia St-Pierre <cynthiast-pierre@...>
      Subject: VEGETARIAN DETECTIVE - ON THE CASE OF GOOD FOOD
      To: pr@...
      Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 2:21 PM

      Hello to the San Francisco Vegetarian Society!

                I discovered your website today. We have a similar goal of spreading the word about vegetarianism, and I thought perhaps you’d like to include my blog, Vegetarian Detective (www.vegetariandetective.blogspot.com), written in the voice of my main character Rebekkah (Becki) Green, on your list of Vegetarian Cooking and Lifestyle links. Naturally, I’ll link back to you.

      Yours truly,

      Cynthia

      CYNTHIA ST-PIERRE

      738 LOWELL AVE