WILD HORSE Round-Ups on CNN

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      WILD HORSE ROUND-UPS on CNN

      From: "Patricia Tricker" <vegan@...>

      If you have time please leave a short comment on the CNN website since CNN may be able to bring it to the attention of those responsible for it that people all over the world are concerned about the disgusting treatment of these horses.
      Patricia from UK

      Dear friends, I know you are busy with many things; but I hope you’ll consider encouraging the momentum in this brief video clip:

      If you feel inclined to comment or thank CNN for addressing this, an easy feedback form is here:http://ow.ly/56iDt

      To contact Jane Velez-Mitchell personally, you can write to: jane@...

      For the horses and burros,

      Lee and Friends of Animals.