Animals cruelty on KALW Tuesday

  • Rose Aguilar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Hi all,

      We're doing a show about undercover slaughterhouse videos on Tuesday's
      Your Call. We're asking: Have these videos changed your opinions about
      how animals should be treated? Have they changed the way you eat?
      Several states are trying to make these videos illegal. Tune in from
      10-11am PST: 91.7 FM in San Francisco, 88.9 FM in Santa Cruz, or http://yourcallradio.org

      Call-in: 866.798.8255 or email: feedback@...

      We'll be joined by Nathan Runkle, the founder of Mercy for Animals,
      and Tom Laskawy, a contributing writer for Grist. We're also trying to
      get someone who supports making the undercover investigations illegal.

      Mercy for Animals is taking their road show to SF this Friday. They'll
      be passing out literature from 11-noon on 16th & Valencia. They'll be
      showing Farm to Fridge on the side of their truck from 8:30-9:30pm at
      the same location. Have you been following their national road show?
      It's been incredible!

      http://www.farmtofridgetour.com/

      Please spread the word!

      Thanks,
      Rose

      Host, Your Call - Live @ 10 - 11am PST
      KALW 91.7 FM in San Francisco -- KUSP 88.9 FM in Santa Cruz
      Listen online: http://www.yourcallradio.org/